You may be eligible to pay as little as $0 on your prescription for TRELEGY for up to 12 months.
For eligible commercially insured patients, such as those insured through an employer. Maximum savings $2400/year. Restrictions apply.
This TRELEGY savings coupon may not be used by government beneficiaries, including those eligible for or enrolled in Medicare. For coupon eligibility purposes, Medicare-eligible patients include all those age 65 and older. See additional information about this coupon:
- Read Full Requirements and Restrictions.
- Eligible commercially insured patients will pay as little as $0 for each 30-, 60-, or 90-day supply of TRELEGY.
- Maximum savings of $2400/year.
- Eligible patients without insurance to cover the cost of their prescription will receive up to $100 in savings on each 30-day supply of TRELEGY. You will be responsible for any remaining out-of-pocket cost.
- This coupon is NOT health insurance.
- Keep this coupon. It can be used once per month for up to 12 months prior to the expiration date. Each 30-day supply counts as 1 use.
- Coupon should be presented to your pharmacist for each refill.
Need price information for TRELEGY?
The amount you pay for TRELEGY will largely depend on your prescription drug insurance plan. To learn more, visit TRELEGY Pricing Information. To better understand your out-of-pocket cost, contact your insurance provider, as they know the details of your plan.