Trelegy Savings & Offers
Once-daily TRELEGY is a prescription medicine used long term to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or both, for better breathing and fewer flare-ups. TRELEGY is not used to relieve sudden breathing problems and won't replace a rescue inhaler. TRELEGY is not for asthma.
See if you're eligible for savings
If you want to save on TRELEGY, sign up now to take advantage of this special offer. This coupon may not be used by government beneficiaries, including those eligible for or enrolled in Medicare.
See additional information about this coupon:
- Read Full Requirements and Restrictions.
- Subject to eligibility. Restrictions apply.
- Eligible commercially insured patients will pay $10 per 30-day supply of TRELEGY.
- Eligible patients without insurance to cover the cost of their prescription will receive up to $100 in savings on each 30-day supply of TRELEGY. You will be responsible for any remaining out-of-pocket cost.
- This coupon is NOT health insurance.
- Keep this coupon. It can be used once per month for up to 12 months prior to the expiration date. In order for you to receive 12 uses, your first use must occur before 1/31/20. Each 30-day supply counts as 1 use.
- Coupon should be presented to your pharmacist for each refill.
Get your FREE information kit
If you've been considering TRELEGY, learn more by signing up to receive our Information Kit. It can help you and your doctor decide if TRELEGY is right for you.
Need price information for TRELEGY?
The amount you pay for TRELEGY will largely depend on your prescription drug insurance plan. To learn more,
visit TRELEGY Pricing Information. To better understand your out‐of‐pocket cost, contact your insurance provider as they know the details of your plan.